Council exhibits at conferences
The SAPC receives many invitations to exhibit at various conferences. These provide Council with an opportunity to emphasise service delivery and improve communication with external stakeholders. Among others, the main services offered at the exhibition stand include:
- Interactively updating personal particulars of members on the SAPC Register (persons and organisations)
- Assisting with registration queries:
- taking of ID registration photos
- verifying payment of annual fees and emailing receipts/tax invoices
- checking application processes on the dashboard
- running opinion polls on service delivery
- promoting SAPC’s online processes
- promoting the 2016 Second National Pharmacy Conference
- promoting the SAPC brand.
So far this year the SAPC has attended two big conferences: The SAAHIP Conference and the Dischem Conference. A few others are on the calendar for the rest of the year.